Wednesday, December 3, 2008

For all my dear QYQL Friends

这些
包括
Avril
Derrick
Regina
Hui Ling
Pei Lin
Tian Sheng
Xiao Le
Christina
Hagen
Ken
Angeline
Dave

看到这篇的人
可以去猜一下
以下的哪一个
是我写给你的吧!


1)
Learning never ends
Just like fashion trends
You are a friend
That understands
And lends out a helping hand
To share
And to care
In ways
That dares and bares! :) [Pei Lin]


2)
Hey my friend
I might be crazy
Like you always see
But inside me
I just want you to be happy
By the count of one two three
Smile and say "Cheese"! =D [Ken]


3)
This little bro of mine
Naughty but kind
Sometimes speak like a porcupine
Dunno what is in his mind
Last time his hair is like "go leh cai"
But now I have to say
He looks quite 帅!=p [Tian Sheng]


4)
If I have to keep those words as secrets
Its because I am still not sure
If I can assure there wont be secrets
Between you and me
Its the trust
That makes us so sure
That secrets can be assured
Without pressure
That means Friends forever! =) [Hui Ling]


5)
Promises are to be kept
Joy are to be shared
I knew I care for you
Because you are my friend
A simple reason
I never forget
Giving you a pad on your shoulder
When you are sad
And a smile on my face
When you are glad
Take care or else
I'll be mad! >_< [Avril]


6) The angels are asleep
After counting sheeps
In their dreams
They hope you are happy
Just like what I always want you to be
Trust me
And you will get a reward kiss
Excuse me
Francis please get ready! :D [Angeline]


7)
A friend like you is a gift to me
I wont take you for granted like its free
In return
I will be your tree
Like a sister
Who understands what you think
May you be joyful In your life journey! :-) [Xiao Le]


8)
A friend that wants to fly
With his dreams up in the sky
Never give up
But try try try
You will be rewarded with a surprise
Cos you are
A nice and wise guy ! :-D [Derrick]


9)
You look good the way you are
Because its real
You are sincere and true to me
Ever since I met you
Simple makes perfect
Is what I always feel
When I see you
Thats really cool! :-> [Christina]


10)
I might not understand you well
But sometimes action can tell
You are friendly towards everybody
And like a big bro to me
But far too big
So dun stand too close to me! :-p [Dave]


11)
The songs you sings
Makes you e king
A talent in my mind that rings
In other's eyes you bling
Music is your dream
And you love ice-cream
Just like a kid
Oh god How can this be! XD [Hagen]


12)
A smile on your face
I will give you my praise
A sweet and lovely girl
Is what I used to say
You are special in your way
Perhaps no one can ever replace
Just be yourself
And be happy always! ;-) [Regina]


到了吗?
哈哈!=D

1 comment:

Pei Lin said...

老实说,我猜不到哪一段是在说我。不过你的用心和真诚却让我感动。

很欣赏你和弟弟虽然年纪都不是很大,却能用丰富的文笔把心中的话表达出来,这是我做不到的。

好好利用你们的青春,去做你们想做,想说的事。你们都是好孩子,让我自叹不如。

或许我不曾跟你们很深入的沟通,但是我由衷地祝福你们能够朝自己的梦想前进。

套一句很土的话,要幸福哦!